Sunday, December 03, 2006

Emotional Hangover

Whew… what a night! I had date #2 with the hot banker I met online. I went to the birthday party of a friend from high school. Not surprisingly, I was bored out of my mind so I left early. I called the banker and he was still at work… midnight on a Saturday! I invited him over and he said he would get here around 1.

He came in and we drank a few beers and chatted for at least an hour, maybe two. Then we proceeded to the bedroom for activities. Of note is that the activities were way less tame than what I normally engage in.

Afterwards, we took a lengthy shower together during which we talked about gold! The banker was skeptical of my cynical belief that gold is going to the moon. Nonetheless, I enjoyed the chat immensely. This morning there was more talking and more bedroom activities.

What’s amazing is how appreciative and generous and real he seems to be. Even though he claims to be “bi”, he admitted to me that he is not attracted to 95% of women. Later, as we were cuddling, he told me that he knows he must be gay because he is enjoying this “way too much.” He also told me many times how hot I was and what a great body I had. As someone who has always been a little self-conscious about being skinny, I loved the compliment!!

After a euphoric couple of hours this morning, the tiredness hit me and I started to contemplate what all of this means. It’s so predictable that after an extended period of having a blast, I feel like shit the next day. Usually it’s a combination of alcohol, lack of sleep, and quiet that causes it. Nonetheless, it was a fantastic evening and I hope there are many more to come!

No comments: