Monday, November 27, 2006

An evening with a hot banker

Here’s a story that I’m almost too embarrassed to write down in this blog:

Tonight I met a guy online gay banker style. We met up outside his apartment building around 11:30 (already past my bedtime) and proceeded to go for a beer. The reason I did this is because a) his picture was very hot; and b) he was a banker. Tall blond bankers are a HUGE turn-on for me. I wouldn’t admit that in polite company, but there you have it.

As we’re heading back to his apartment, I feel a rumble in my stomach. This is not totally unexpected as I had been taking a fiber supplement for the past few days. Despite the supplement, I still was unable to have a successful BM until… tonight. The urge to go was so strong I knew I would have to go right into his bathroom as soon as we got to his place.

When we get to the apartment, I tell him I need to use the restroom. He shows me where it is, but tells me there’s a water issue and starts fiddling with valve that controls the water intake. I’m almost in a panic but there’s nothing I can do but use the facilities. After a very stressful couple of minutes -- during which I had to remove the tank cover and hold down the stopper – I was able to get the damn thing to flush. When everything went down without incident, I breathed a huge sigh of relief. I scrubbed up and ended up having a very enjoyable time with him.

This guy is very, very closeted but he seemed to enjoy himself enough that he begged me to spend the night. I declined but we agreed to have dinner tomorrow. It would be awesome having a hot, blonde, banker FB that I could see once or twice a week!!

No comments: